Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh yeah... I have a blog!!



So, this blog has been neglected for almost a YEAR!!! yikes!!
Our lives have been busy to say the least. In the past year we'v
e sold one house and moved, put the girls into a private christian school, BH has changed jobs and changed back (really long story, but praising God for the experience), J turned 5, C turned 7, and M is about to turn 11 (is that possible??). Also, Super J Wonderboy gave us all a sc
are by falling from a barn loft. The doc thought he might've ruptured his spleen, but it was just slightly enlarged! Another praise for God!! This summer Princess C asked me to cook a cricket for her, when I told her no way she just ate it raw! :P BLAHH! Who knows, maybe she's preparing herself for mission work someday! M is leaving little
girlhood quickly. She's at that age where you can look at her and see a teen more than a lit
tle girl. It's sad but exciting at the same time. It hit BH and I the other night, she is actually a full fledged pre-teen!! Scarry!
On the crafty front, I've been working on the kids quilts. I've got two almost done, and the third top is in the works. I also finished an oversized lap quilt, some quilted pillows, a purse for a friend, and other gifts (that I failed to photograph).
I've been letting M sew whatever she can think up. She usually only asks for help if she's stuck. She's been making little purses lately. I also taught the kids to hand embroider.
I was surprised how well Super J did! I'm currently wanting to make some dolls and animals for baby gifts. I've gotten 1 done but need to decide what to do on the others.
Hopefully my next entry won't be so far in coming!
God Bless and have a great day :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment